School of International Audit, Nanjing Audit University
Prof. Title: Associate Professor, Master Tutor
Field of Research: Audit Theories and Practices
Teaching Curriculum: Audit Standards, Laws and Regulations, Performance Auditing etc.
Office: Minzhi 502
Mailing Address: 86#, West Yushan Road, Pukou District, Nanjing
09/1991 – 06/1995 Institute of Economy and Trade, China University of Mining and Technology Accounting Major Bachelor of Management
09/1995 – 06/1998 School of Management, China University of Mining and Technology Accounting Major Master of Economics
03/2007 – 12/2014 School of Economics and Management, Southeast University Management Science and Engineering Major Doctor of Management
08/1998 – 11/2001 Teaching Assistant in School of Management, China University of Mining and Technology
12/2001 – 07/2007 Lecturer of Audit Faulty, Nanjing Audit University
08/2007 – Present Associate Professor, Director of Career Office, Laboratory Director of Audit Faculty, Nanjing Audit University
02/2008 – 01/2009 Deputy Section Level Auditor in Shanghai Company Office of the Audit Commission
Projects Presided and Participated
1. Follow-up Auditing Study of Major Policy's Execution, Project of Provincial High Quality Engineering of Social Sciences, Project Grant Number: 15SYB-102 (Project Leader)
2. Study of the Route of National Auditing Services' Ecological Civilization Construction, Provincial Universities' Philosophy and Sociology Fund, Project Grant Number: 14SJB205 (Project Leader)
3.Study of Occurrence Mechanism of Profit Transfer of Dominant Stockholders during Related Transactions, Provincial Universities' Philosophy and Social Sciences Fund, Project Grant Number 10SJB630041 (Project Leader)
4.Study of Scientific Selection of Auditing Methods for Government Performance, Key Scientific Research Project of Shanghai Audit Bureau, Project Grant Number: 08SSK01006 (Project Leader)
5.Study of Assessment Standard of Performance Auditing based on Balanced Score Card, Provincial Universities' Philosophy and Social Sciences Fund, Project Grant Number: 05SLD630001 (Project Leader)
6.Study of Major Problems of Performance Auditing under the Perspective of National Governance, School-level Scientific Research Project of Nanjing Audit College, Project Grant Number: YSXKKT35 (Project Leader)
7. Study of Interactions of Performance Audit, Performance Budget and Government Accounting Reform, School-level Scientific Research Project of Nanjing Audit College, Project Grant Number: NSK2007/B19 (Project Leader)
8. Study of Insider Control, Fraud Management and its Prevention inside Listed Companies, Youth Project of Nanjing Audit College (Project Leader)
1. Li Peng, Li Xiaodong, Chen Xihui, 2015, Study of Impacts of Mandatory Adoption of IFRS to Information Environment, Journal of Management Engineering 4th Issue, 2015.
2. Xing Xiangjuan, Chen Xihui, 2014, Mechnism and Route of Ecological Civilization Construction of Auditing Services on Resources and Environment, Ecological Economy, 9th Issue, 2014.
3. Chen Xihui, Chen Lianghua, Li Peng, 2014, Mechanism and Route in which National Audit Alleviates Political Trust. Audit Research, 1st Issue, 2014, reprinted.
4. Chen Xihui, 2014, Response to Climate Change: Experiences of Foreign Auditing Agencies, Chinese Social Science Weekly, July 23rd, 2014.
5. Chen Xihui, 2013, A Few Misunderstandings about Government's Performance Audit, Finance and Accounting Monthly, 8th Issue, 2013, reprinted.
6. Chen Xihui, Zhou Fangshu, 2013, Review of Performance Audit Theory and Practice Seminars, Audit and Economic Study, 6th Issue, 2013, reprinted.
7. Li Peng, Chen Xihui, 2013, Impacts of International Financial Reporting Standard on Analysts' Predictions, Journal of Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, 3rd Issue, 2013.
8. Chen Xihui, Chen Yan, 2013, Impacts of Legal Environment on Auditing Handling and Execution Efficiency of China, Finance Supervision, 4th Issue, 2013, reprinted.
9. Chen Xihui, Xing Xiangjuan, 2013, Application of Prospective Review Synthetic Method in Performance Audit, Social Science Management and Review, 1st Issue, 2013, reprinted.
10. Chen Xihui, Zhang Zhuo, Xing Xiangjuan, 2012, Study of Execution Framework of China's Sustainable Energy Auditing, East China Economic Management, 6th Issue, 2012.
11. Ma Yiqun, Chen Xihui, 2012, Study of Trusting Authority and Sense of Justice of National Audit, Administrative Management of China, 6th Issue, 2012.
12. Chen Xihui, 2012, Tunneling Behavior of Dominant Stockholders in China's Public Companies: Study Framework and Literature Review, Journal of Shijiazhuang University of Economics, 2nd Issue, 2012.
13. Chen Xihui, 2011, Performance Auditing Method 5: Case Study Method, China Audit, 20th Issue, 2011, reprinted.
14. Chen Xihui, 2011, Performance Auditing Method 6: Prospective Study Synthetic Method, China Audit, 21st Issue, 2011, reprinted.
15. Chen Xihui, Wang Hao, Xing Xiangjuan, 2011, Study of Execution Framework of Fishery Management Audit, Fishery Economy of China, 5th Issue, 2011.
16. Chen Xihui, Yang Liu Qingqing, 2011, New Field of Environmental Auditing: Study of Extractive Industry, Journal of China University of Mining and Technology (Quarterly), 4th Issue, 2011.
17. Wang Liyuan, Gu Xiaomin, Chen Xihui, 2011, Risk and Prevention of Economic Responsibility Audit of Party and Government Leading Cadres, Administrative Management of China, 5th Issue, 2011.
18. Chen Xihui, 2011, “One Side Development” being Not Suitable for Promotion of Performance Auditing should be followed up with Matching Measures. China Audit Magazine, May 11th, 2011.
19. Chen Xihui, Feng Yurui, 2011, Scientific Selection of Auditing Methods of Government Performances, Finance and Accounting Monthly, 2nd Issue, 2011, reprinted.
20. Chen Xihui, Wang Huijin, Chen Jun, 2010, Study of Interaction between Government Audit and Government Budget, Administrative Management of China, 6th Issue, 2010, reprinted.
21. Chen Xihui, Cui Yingliu, 2010, Audit and Empirical Analysis of Accountability-oriented Information System, Internal Audit of China, 4th Issue, 2010.
22. Chen Xihui, 2010, Accounting and Audit: Theoratical Origins and Development Routes, Modern Accounting and Audit (America), 3rd Issue, 2010.
23. Chen Xihui, Xia Mingdong, 2010, Positioning of Audi in State-Owned Enterprises under the Theory of "Immune System", Journal of Nanjing Audit University, 1st Issue, 2010.
Rewards for Teaching and Scientific Research
1. Chen Xihui, Deng Yongqian and Xing Xiangjuan, 2012, Second Place of Excellent Papers of the Sith Philosophy and Social Science Academic Conference of Jiangsu Province, Social Science Association of Jiangsu Province.
2. Chen Xihui, Zhang Zhuo, 2011, Third Place of Excellent Papers of the Fifth Philosophy and Social Science Academic Conference of Jiangsu Province, Social Science Association of Jiangsu Province.
3. Xia Mingdong, Chen Xihui, 2009, Second Place of Audit Immune System's Article Solicitation, Audit Research Institute of the Audit Commission.
4. Chen Xihui, 2007, Excellent Paper Award of Nanjing Association of Science and Technology, Nanjing Association of Science and Technology.
5. Wang Huijin, Chen Xihui, 2006, Third Place of Economic Responsibility Audit Article Solicitation, Audit Research Institute of the Audit Commission.
6. Chen Xihui, 2004, Excellent Paper Award of Finance and Accounting Magazine's Article Solicitation. Copying Center, Renmin University of China.
7. Chen Xihui, 2004, Third Place of Excellent Research Papers of Nanjing Audit University