School of International Audit, Nanjing Audit University
Highest Degree: Doctor of Accounting of Xiamen University
Post Title: Lecturer
Field of Research: Financial Accounting, Financial Fraud, CPA Auditing, Fraud Auditing
Teaching Curriculum: Fraud Auditing, Auditing
Office: Minzhi Building 401
Mailing Address: #86, West Yushan Road, Pukou District, Nanjing
Postal Code: 211815
09/1997 – 06/2001 Nanjing Audit University Auditing Major undergraduate course
09/2001 – 06/2004 Jiangsu University Accounting Major Master Degree Candidate
09/2009 – 06/2013 Xiamen University Accounting Major Doctoral Candidate
08/2001 –Teacher of Present Nanjing Audit University
Projects Presided and Participated
1. Project of Universities’ Philosophy and Social Sciences Research of Jiangsu Province (2016SJD630017): Study of Fraud Auditing based on Supply Chain Business under Integrated Perspective (Project Leader)
2. Project of Universities’ Philosophy and Social Sciences Fund of Jiangsu Education Department (09SJD630054): Study of Effect of Audit Committee and Auditors Co-governance (involved in its 2/8)
3. Project of Humanities and Social Science Fund of Jiangsu Education Department (2010SJB630041) : Study of Occurrence Mechanism of Big Stakeholders’ Profit Transferring Behavior during Connected Transaction (Involved in its 3/7)
4. Project of Natural Science Research of Jiangsu Education Department (12KJB18004): Study of Investigation Strategy and Reporting Tendency of Internal Auditors’ Fraud: Perspective of Perception (Involved)
5. Project of Philosophy and Social Sciences of Jiangsu Province (13WTB015) (Involved in its 2/5)
1. Ni Min, Li Hua, Auditing Countermeasure of Imputed Income in Listed Company, Finance & Accounting, 2016.19: 65-67
2. Ni Min, Huang Shizhong, Surplus Management of Non-opportunism Motive: Review of Connotation Analysis and Empirical Study, Audit &Economy Research, 2014, 01: 67-76.
3. Ni Min, Huang Shizhong, Motivation Analysis of Share Ration in the Listed Companies: Encircling Money or Investing Good Projects? Journal of Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, 2013,06:86-95.
4. Ni Min, Ethical Analysis of Surplus Management, Jiangsu Social Sciences, 2012, 06: 244-249.
5. Ni Min, Zhang Yaozhong, Mystery of Declined Performance of Public Company in our Country after Share rationing: Analysis based on Asymmetric Information and Principal-agent Theory, Journal of Shanxi University of Finance and Economics, 2012,10: 77-87.
6. Ni Min, Li Hua, Analysis of Surplus Management and Equity Refinancing based on Myers and Majluf Model, Commercial Research, 2012,12: 89-96.
7. Ni Min, Analysis of Value Creation in Listed Companies under the Contrastive Perspective of EVA and Accounting Profit, Finance and Accounting Monthly, 2012,08: 8-11.
8. Ni Min, International Comparison and Revelation of Accounting Handling of Borrowing Costs, Finance and Accounting Monthly, 1st Issue, 2009: 40-42.
9. Ni Min, Study of Practical Teaching Pattern of Auditing Major, Communication of Finance and Accounting, 7th Issue, 2009: 53-55.
10. Ni Min, Relative Discussion about New Accounting Standards NO.14 – Introducing Fair Value into Income issue, Accounting Learning, 2006.06.
Awards for Teaching and Scientific Research
Participated in Compiling of Fraud Auditing (Edited by Li Hua), Times Economic Publishing House,2013.08