School of International Audit, Nanjing Audit University
Highest Degree: Southeast University Doctor of Management
Post Title: Associate Professor
Field of Research: Environmental Auditing
Teaching Curriculum: Auditing
Office: Minzhi 401
Mailing Address: #86, West Yushan Road, Pukou District, Nanjing
Postal Code: 211815
09/1999 -07/2003 China University of Mining and Technology Accounting Major Bachelor of Management
09/2003 – 07/2005 Nanjing University of Science and Technology Accounting Major Master of Management
03/2009-07/2016Southeast University Major of Management Science and Engineering Doctor of Management
07/2005 – Present Nanjing Audit University Teacher
Projects Presided and Participated
1. Discussion and Analysis of the Reform of Nanjing Audit University’s Talents Training Mode from the Perspective of “Innovation Capability” and “Craftsmanship” -Based on the View of Supply Side, Higher-education Research Project of Nanjing Audit University, Project Number: 2016JG020(Project Leader)
2. Comprehensive Assessment of Green Technology Innovation Based on Environmental Regulation and Construction of Combination Prediction Model, Summit Project for Six Types of Talents of Jiangsu Province, Project Number:2015-JNHB-014(Project Leader)
3. Construction and Application of Comprehensive Evaluation Model of Government Performance Audit, Natural Science Project of the Universities in Jiangsu Province, Project Number: 14KJD120002(Project Leader)
4. Construction of Comprehensive Evaluation Model of Internal Audit Quality Control and its Empirical Analysis, Natural Science Project of the Universities in Jiangsu Province, Project Number: 08KJD120003(Project Leader)
1. Discussion of the Development Trend of Financial Performance Audit, Financial Supervision, September 2016, Auditing Document of Copying Center, Renmin University of China, reprinted in full
2. Construction of Comprehensive Evaluation Model of Local Leaders’ Economic Responsibility Audit, Academia Bimestris, 2014 (6)
3. Deepening Environmental Auditing and Promoting Comprehensive Treatment of Rivers and Lakes, Academic Forum, October 2012.
4. Construction and Application of Comprehensive Evaluation Model of Government Performance Audit, Statistics&Decision, December 2012.
5. The New Requirements of State Audit Rose from Political Economic and Social Development. Advances in Information Sciences and Service Science, December 2012.
Awards for Teaching and Scientific Research
1. Assessment of Lake Environmental Governance and Ecological Health, December 2011, Monograph, Tianjin Science and Technology Publishing House